Join an experienced guide for a white water rafting trip along the Lacanjá River. Then, delve into the history of jungle-clad Bonampak, which is an ancient Mayan archaeological site renowned for its murals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You must be able to swim
- This is not recommended for pregnant women or those with a physical condition
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There is a minimum number of two participants