Sample the street foods of Palermo on a relaxing 3-hour walking tour and visit the local markets with a licensed guide. Learn more about the city's street food culture as you pass historic monuments, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the main gate of Teatro Massimo opera house. Address: Piazza Verdi, 90138 Palermo PA, Italy. Your guide will be carrying a red bag with the local supplier's logo printed on.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please note that the street food snacks can be fried and greasy. One of the tastings also contains entrails.
- This tour is not suitable for vegans or people allergic to gluten
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible or suited for those with walking difficulties. There are few opportunities to sit down during the tour.
- After every food sample, your guide will stamp your foodie passport to complete your keepsake souvenir