Explore Rome's impressive Pantheon and enjoy insightful commentary from your audio guide. Learn about its fascinating history and how it was converted from a pagan temple to a Christian church.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 35 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Italian, English, French, Spanish
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
At the audio guide desk inside the Pantheon, after the entrance on the left.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Access to the Basilica is only permitted to visitors wearing suitable attire (no shorts, vests, or sleeveless tops)
- A valid ID (passport, ID card, driver's license) or credit card will be required as a deposit in order to borrow the audio guide. Photocopies, pictures on the phone, student cards, and digital IDs aren't accepted
- The Pantheon may be subject to anticipated closures, postponed openings, messes, concerts, or other events that may variate the service time
- Please Note: on March 19, 2023 the Pantheon's audioguide service will follow the following schedule: from 12:00 to 3:00 PM. It will therefore be possible to collect the audioguides within these hours
- Please Note: on March 26, 2023 the Pantheon's audioguide service will follow the following schedule: from 12:00 to 2:30 PM. It will therefore be possible to collect the audioguides within these hours