Explore Akamas Peninsula National Park on this tour from Paphos. Trek the Avakas Gorge and have the chance to see turtles and swim at Lara Bay before stopping at the picturesque St. George Church.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Wait outside of your hotel. If your hotel is not listed, contact the activity provider to be advised of the nearest pickup point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Customers wishing to enter the innermost part of the gorge do so at their own risk due to the danger of falling rocks