Make the most of your time in Paris with direct access to the most popular monuments in Europe. Enjoy panoramic views of Paris from the first and second floors of the Eiffel Tower by elevator.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group available
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, French
- Enjoy direct access to the 1st and 2nd floors of the most iconic monument in Paris
- Get sensational views from the 2nd floor of the Iron Lady
- Visit the museum on the 1st floor of the tower
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Timed entrance ticket to the 1st and 2nd floors of the Eiffel Tower
- Guided tour
- Summit access
- Optional gratuities
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Le Champ de Mars Café. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
- Do not take sharp objects such as knives, pocket knives, scissors and corkscrews to the Eiffel Tower
- Animals are not permitted
- You cannot receive your ticket in advance
- Your entrance ticket includes direct access, but there may be delays at the security check point and elevator
- This is not a guided tour. Your host will accompany you to the ticket scan
- Please do not go directly to the Tower. You must meet your guide at the starting point.
- Access to the summit cannot be booked on the spot