Admire the iconic sights of Paris on a relaxing River Seine cruise. Enjoy audioguide commentary and learn about sites such as the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 month
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Embark on a River Seine cruise and see Paris from a different perspective
- Enjoy panoramic views the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, and more iconic sights
- Learn from interesting commentaries on your smartphone or on a audioguide
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- 1-hour cruise with audio commentary
- Drinks and snacks
- Souvenir photos
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At the foot of the Eiffel Tower, pontoon no. 3, 300 Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, FranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- From May 28 to June 8: open on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. 1st departure at 12 PM (noon) and last departure at 7 PM.
- From June 9 to June 30: open on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. 1st departure at 12 PM (noon) and last departure at 9 PM.
- From July 1 to August 31: open every day. 1st departure at 12 PM (noon) and last departure at 9 PM.