Discover the wonders of the Cité des sciences et de l'industrie, one of the biggest science museums in Europe. Explore the museum and its fascinating exhibitions, take part in immersive experiences, then wander through the surrounding 55-hectare park.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
To reach the meeting point by public transport, take metro line 7 to Porte de La Villette Station, hop on bus lines 139, 150, or 152 to Porte de la Villette Station, or travel on tramway line T3B (Porte de Vincennes - Porte de la Chapelle) to Porte de la Villette station. If you are traveling by road, take the Paris Ring Road North and exit at Porte de la Villette. Upon arrival use the paid cark park entrance to Quai de la Charente and Macdonald Boulevard. You can also reach the site via the coach station, with paid access (free drop-off for 10-minutes) via Macdonald Boulevard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Temporary exhibitions are not included. In order to book those, you will have to go to the ATM (automatic ticket office) or cash desk to request an additional voucher and reserve your visit time.
- Cité des enfants is not included. Ticket must be booked directly on the museum's website or at the museum as an extra ticket.
- Cité des sciences et de l'industrie is open from Tuesday to Saturday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM and Sunday 10:00AM-7:00 PM
- The museum is closed on Mondays and on January 1, May 1, and December 25
- Reduced entry upon presentation of valid documentation: Youth under 25, Senior over 65 and Students
- Free entry upon presentation of valid documentation: Under 2 years old, Disabled persons and accompanying person
- Children tickets (3-5 years old) are only available on site at 3 euros