You may not usually consider a cemetery a top sight to see, but Père Lachaise Cemetery in Paris is one of the city’s top attractions. This coveted final resting place contains the graves of some of the world’s most famous artists, writers, and musicians.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
At the exit of Metro stop Alexandre Dumas, on Line 2. Your guide will be waiting at the exit with a sign (there is only 1 Metro exit at this stop).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- The cemetery may at times close due to bad weather, and in such cases, clients will be provided with a free change of date or refund
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended