Explore the history of France on a 3-day excursion to Normandy and the Loire Valley. Travel back in time, with tours of Mont Saint-Michel, Château de Langeais, the city of Rouen, D-Day Landing Beaches, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Meet 15 minutes before tour departure time in front of Hotel Pullman Tour Eiffel, 22 Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris. Your guide will be holding a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Visit Mont-Saint-Michel, 3 castles, and the towns of Rouen and Saint Malo
- Monuments include inheritance of the Medieval and Renaissance periods
- Free time to buy souvenirs at a full range of shops around the different places visited
- Comfortable clothing and good shoes recommended
- No triple room available