Fan of impressionism or simply looking for a cultural and historical tour? Then the place to go is Musee d'Orsay. See the largest collection of French impressionism paintings with a private and knowledgeable licensed guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
1 rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris. Meet your guide at the rhinoceros statue on the esplanade at Orsay Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- - There may be a line at the reserved access entrance, however this will be much shorter than at the standard entrance
- - Persons under 18 years and EU residents under 26 may have a valid ID
- - The museum is closed on Mondays