Discover the center of political power in France before the French Revolution. See the palace, discover the décor of the “Sun King” in the Hall of Mirrors, and stroll through the palace gardens.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
The main entrance to the Palace of Versailles is through the Main Courtyard. Go directly to entrance A of the palace, in the Dufour pavilion at the top left of the Cour d'Honneur. Make sure to download your ticket before arriving at the Palace to ensure your entry in case of any internet connection issues.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- Palace entrance is free for children under 18 years old, and for EU citizens under 26 years old. It is not necessary to book a ticket but a valid form of ID is required. Non-EU citizens between 18 and 25 need to buy a ticket
- You may experience some waiting time at the security check. You can only skip-the-line for the cash desk with this entrance ticket
- Palace entrance is free for children under 18 years old, and for EU citizens under 26 years old. It is not necessary to book a ticket but a valid form of ID is required. You will still need to get a free ticket at the cash desk. Non-EU citizens between 18 and 25 need to buy a ticket
- Your ticket is only valid on the booked date and time