Explore Paris by night and marvel at the city’s major monuments illuminated after dark. Enjoy the personalized service of your driver as you take in the Eiffel Tower, the Champs-Elysées and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Place de la Concorde, under the ObeliskOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The pedicab or rickshaw can transport 2 people (for a total weight of 250 kilograms or 670 pounds). Several pedicabs can be booked for a family or a group.
- Pedicabs are electrically equipped to assist your driver/guide.
- In the summer, nightfall is at 22:00; and in the winter, it is at 19:00.