Access the contemporary building of multiculturalism, the Pompidou Centre, located in the heart of Paris. Discover different forms of art and culture before boarding a cruise along the Seine River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
For entry please follow the orange line (visitors with tickets) Seine River Cruise address: Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France Please download the following app to find the meeting point, chat with the local partner's staff, and download your e-tickets: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.globaltickets or https://apps.apple.com/tr/app/global-tickets/id1571098800?lOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour is Wheelchair accessible
- There may be a wait at security. During high season this wait can be up to 20 minutes
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum
- The Centre Pompidou is open every day except on Tuesdays. Annual closure: 1st of May. Early closure (7 pm): 24th and 31th of December
- Doors for the museum and the exhibitions close 10 minutes before door closing times
- On the first Sunday of every month, admission to the permanent collection and the Galerie des enfants is free for everyone