Admire the monuments and museums of the City of Lights during a peaceful cruise on the Seine. Enjoy your dinner in a restaurant just 10 minutes walk from the Champs-Elysees. Marvel at one of the oldest cabaret shows in the world at Lido de Paris.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Starting time 7:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Arabic, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, English, Dutch, Polish, German, Hindi, Korean
- Wheelchair accessible
- Experience the magical world of Bluebell Girls with their sequins and feathers during an unforgettable show
- Unwind while enjoying the many iconic Parisian sights form the water
- Enjoy your dinner at L'Alsace, a French restaurant near the Lido de Paris and Champs-Elysées Avenue
- Cruise tickets
- Lido Cabaret Show tickets
- Dinner at L'Alsace restaurant (main course and a dessert)
- The Lido burlesque show starts either at 9 PM or at 11 PM; the priority time is 9 PM, if this time is fully booked, you will be reserved for the 11 PM; you should arrive at the Lido at least 20-minutes before the show
- You will receive the exact dinner and showtime with the detailed information by e-mail 1 day before your tour; please kindly make sure that you provide a valid mail address and phone number
- Gratuities, optional
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your river cruise meeting point is Bateaux Parisiens / Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. The nearest subway station is Alma Marceau (line 9) Trocadéro (line 6). You can take your boat tour whenever you want, there is no time limitation. The address for the restaurant is Restaurant L’Alsace, 39 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris. You will be notified of your dinner reservation time as soon as possible. The address for the lido show is Lido de Paris, 116 bis Avenue des Champs-Élysées 75008 Paris. The nearest subway station is George V (line 1) / Charles de Gaulle-Étoile station (RER A) / Bus 73 (Get off at Champs-Élysées Clémenceau). There are 2 time options for the show, 9:00 PM or 11:00: PM. If the 9:00 PM is fully booked, you will be reserved a space for the later show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Video recording
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- Elegant casual wear is required, bermuda shirts, shorts, flip-flops, sportswear and trainers are forbidden.
- Children age 4 and up are permitted to the show.
- You are not permitted to film or take photos for the duration of the show.
- Please note that the restaurant is about 10 minutes walk from the Parisian Boats and the Lido is about 10 minutes walk from the restaurant.
- River Cruise tickets can be used at anytime, there is no date and time limitation
- The Lido burlesque show starts either at 9:00 PM or at 11:00 PM. The priority time is 9.00 PM, if this time is fully booked, you will be reserved for the 11.00 PM starting time. You should arrive at the Lido at least 20 minutes before the show
- You will receive exact dinner and show time with the detailed information by email one day before your tour. Please make sure you provide a valid email address and phone number.