Save time with a direct access ticket to the Eiffel Tower. Head to the summit by elevator and marvel at the spectacular views of Paris from above.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Le Champs de Mars Cafe - 45 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
- The Eiffel Tower is a non-smoking monument
- This is not a guided tour. Your host will accompany you until the ticket scan, and you will make your own way up to the summit
- On the rare occasion that the summit is closed to the general public, for maintenance or safety reasons, no refunds or discounts will be given
- The site is wheelchair-accessible only up to the second floor
- There is no left-luggage facility for non-permitted items at the Eiffel Tower (wheeled suitcases, large luggage, non-folding buggies/prams, etc.)