Discover the amazing sites of Paris on a fully narrated 2-hour bus tour, followed by a 1-hour Seine River cruise. Take in the City of Light's famous sights including the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs-Élysées and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese
Select participants and date
Meet your guide, who will be holding a "Pariscityvision" sign at Place de Sydney 75015 Paris, on the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey. Public transport : Metro N° 6 - Bir-Hakeim ; RER C - Champ de Mars/Tour Eiffel ; Bus 82 - Champ de Mars.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The coach tour has recorded commentary available in: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Russian, Japanese, Czech, and Chinese.
- The river cruise has recorded commentary available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
- Should the Eiffel Tower be unavailable (for reasons out of the supplier's control) the tour will visit the Montparnasse Tower instead.