Want to discover the must-sees of Paris? Enjoy an easy-going itinerary past the highlights and hidden gems to discover Paris with a local. To keep your kids 100% involved there are also special games and quizzes. End with a cruise on the river Seine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the metro station : Louvre-Rivoli, Paris 75001.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Information about the Seine River Cruise:
- Your Seine River Cruise Ticket will be sent to you by email. On the day of the activity you must show your Seine River cruise ticket at the boat station. Printed tickets or mobile tickets are accepted.
- From April to September: runs from 10:00 AM-10:30 PM, every 30 minutes (except between 1:00 PM and 7:30 PM)
- From October to March: runs from 10:30 AM–9:30 PM, every hour (at the minimum), with a few sailings on the half hour
- Weekends and weekdays during French Zone C school holidays: runs from 10:30 AM–9:30 PM; last departure at 10:00 PM
- Please note that on July 14 the last departure is at 2:00 PM due to the festivities
- Please note also the following exceptions to the above timetable: on December 24 the last departure is at 5:00 PM, and on December 25 and January 1 the first departures are after midday