Enjoy reserved entry to the Eiffel Tower and see Paris's skyline. Book this small-group experience including a self-guided Eiffel Tower visit and a guided walking tour of the Trocadéro & the Champ de Mars.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is not at the Eiffel Tower. Until March 31, 2023: The meeting point is in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadero et du 11 novembre, 75016 Paris. The building is at the junction of the Place du Trocadero and the Avenue du President Wilson. The entrance faces the road side. From April 1, 2023: The meeting point is located on the steps leading from Pont d'Iena to the river. The steps are by the carrousel on the end of the Pont d'Iena just in front of the Eiffel Tower (on the right when you are facing the tower from the bridge).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Please note the summit is closed until February 3rd, 2023
- Security checks may delay entry
- Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering countries and venues (e.g. booster shot, negative COVID test, vaccine certificate with a QR code) may change at short notice
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check the official travel advice on the government websites and comply with local requirements. The local partner will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due