Cruise through the heart of Paris on this private boat tour along the Seine River. Admire views of the Eiffel Tower, sail past the Ile de la Cité Island, and glide under the Pont Alexandre III Bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet adress at city Suresnes near Paris. Find the boat right next to Aqua Restaurant, at a floating pontoon.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Luggage or large bags
- Feeding animals
Know before you go
- You can bring snacks and drinks on board.
- Your private captain and guide Alexis on board
- There are no toilets on the boat.
- The departure point for the tour is outside Paris at city Suresnes.
- Only at the return trip, you can choose to be dropped off inside Paris at adress Pont de Grenelle 75015 Paris.
- This experience is heavily weather-dependent. No roof on boat
- Any delay shorten time on boat.
- No refund in case of not coming.
- Passengers must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure time and at the correct location.