Learn about the history of the Hebrew community in Paris, from centuries of persecution to the catastrophic WWII period, and to contemporary times. Visit sites such as Notre-Dame de Paris, the Pletzl area, the Art Nouveau synagogue on Rue Pavée, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Serbo-Croatian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Visit the Pletzl area, the historical center of the Hebrew community
- See the Rue Pavée synagogue, a 100-year-old jewel of Art Nouveau architecture
- Stop at the Goldenberg Deli to see its contemporary role
- Tour guide
- Food and beverages
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is in front of Notre Dame de Paris, at the Charlemagne statue (on horseback). Your guide will be carrying a red canvas tote bag. During the reconstruction of Notre Dame, the meeting point is set in front of Shakespeare and Co bookstore, by the green water fountain.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine.