Enjoy a 45-minute mini walking tour along the famous Seine River with a guide. Make your way to the Musée d'Orsay and explore the spectacular works of art housed within the museum at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Welcoming travelers since 2017
Select participants and date
Please meet us in front of the Statue of Henri IV on the Pont Neuf bridge. Your guide will be holding a sign that says “ExperienceFirst.”Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Please arrive to the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the start time
- This is a 45-minute guided walking tour followed by a self-guided visit of Orsay Museum