Make the most of your visit by combining the most extensive bus tour of Paris with a one-hour cruise on the river Seine. See the magical City of Light from two new perspectives.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- English, French, Arabic, Chinese, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Board the bus at any of the bus stops mentioned in the description. The river cruise is operated by Bateaux Parisiens, the meeting point is located at Port de la Bourdonnais at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Until 31 July: Departures every hour from 12 noon to 10pm. From 1 August: Departures every hour from 12 noon to 3pm and from 7pm to 8pm / every 30 minutes from 3pm to 7pm, and from 8pm to 10.30pm.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Your ticket is valid for redemption 12 months from the booking date
- You can redeem your ticket and start the tour at any of the designated bus stops (see map on the pictures gallery). Mobile tickets are accepted on board.
- Upon first validation on board the bus, tickets are valid for 24 or 48 hours, according to the option booked
- Buses run daily from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM, departing every 20 to 30 minutes