Make the most of your visit by combining the most extensive bus tour of Paris with a 1-hour cruise on the river Seine. See major landmarks, including the Champs Elysées, the Eiffel Tower, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Hop on and off the bus at any of the designated bus stops. Use the bus app or see the route map in the images gallery. The Seine River cruise is operated by Vedettes de Paris. The meeting point is located at Port de Suffren, 75007 Paris, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. 1. HAUSSMANN – GRANDS MAGASINS – 13, rue Auber 75009 Paris 2. OPERA GARNIER – 49, avenue de l’Opéra 75002 Paris 3. MUSEE DU LOUVRE – Place du Carrousel 75002 Paris 4. NOTRE-DAME – 4, rue du Petit Pont 75005 Paris 5. MUSEE D’ORSAY – 8, quai Anatole-France 75007 Paris 6. CONCORDE – 12, place de la Concorde 75008 Paris 7. CHAMPS-ELYSEES – GEORVE V -116, avenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris 8. TROCADERO – 15, avenue du Président Wilson 75016 Paris 9. TOUR EIFFEL – 69, quai Branly 75007 Paris 10. PONT ALEXANDRE III – INVALIDES – 41, quai d’Orsay 75007 ParisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Your ticket is valid for redemption 12 months from the booking date
- You must redeem your voucher on the bus tour first. Tickets for the cruise will be provided by the driver along with the bus tickets. Tickets are not redeemable at the cruise company
- You can start the tour at any of the designated bus stops (see map on the pictures gallery). Mobile tickets are accepted on board
- Upon first validation onboard the bus, tickets are valid for 24, 48, or 72 hours, according to the option booked
- Buses run daily from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM, departing every 15 to 20 minutes