Offer to your loved one the best of Paris with two activities: a romantic night cruise along the Seine with music on board and a unique audio-guided walking tour of Montmartre, the most charming district of the City of Lights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Optional audio guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Meet at the cruise departure point by Vedettes de Paris. The staff will welcome you directly. Departure times: 7:30 PM and 9:00 PM. The smartphone Montmartre walking tour is a separate activity. It starts at Place des Abbesses, 75018, Paris. You will receive an email with all instructions needed to download the application and start the tour of your choice.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- The night cruise along the River Seine and the self audio-guided walking tour of Montmartre are two separate activities that can be done in any order
- The duration set is for the cruise; you do the walking tour in your own time