Discover the landmarks along the River Seine with an audio-guided tour. Enjoy a virtual reality reconstruction of the Notre Dame Cathedral prior to the fire which destroyed its ceiling and spire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- French, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
You can start the audio-guided tour on your smartphone at your own leisure. The FlyView® Paris center for your VR experience is located at 30, Rue du 4 Septembre.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The virtual reality center is open: Tuesday to Friday: 2:30 PM to 7:00 PM, Saturday, Sunday from 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM, School holidays (Paris) from 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM