See Paris from the water on a cruise of the River Seine and Canal Saint-Martin. Pass by the Notre-Dame Cathedral, and under the Bastille vault. Discover the romantic side of Paris on this cruise from Parc de la Villette to Musée d’Orsay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Meet at Parc de la Villette in the Paris 19th district. Walk straight on from the subway station, Porte de Pantin (Exit No. 1), and follow the "Gallerie de la Villette" (the walking area with a grey undulating roof) until you see the canal. The Paris Canal white board will be on the left, at Parc de la Villette, 211 Avenue Jean Jaurès, 75019 Paris.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Seine River and Canal Saint-Martin cruises include French and English commentary
- The cruise is held daily from the middle of March to the middle of November each year
- Outside of these dates, cruises are available on demand for groups of more than 40 persons