Come and visit the Arc de Triomphe at Place de l'Étoile. Skip the lines to reach the top of the Champs-Élysées and feast your eyes on breathtaking panoramas of the world-renowned City of Love.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance of the Arc de Triomphe. To go to the Place Charles de Gaulle (the roundabout where the Arc de Triomphe is located) you have to take the underground stairs located on the Champs Elysées and Rue de la Grande-Armée. You can skip the ticket line, but need to pass the security check line due to safety measures at the Arc de Triomphe.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Opening hours: 10:00 AM - 10:30 PM (last access 9:45 PM)
- The monument will close on January 1, May 1, May 8 (morning), July 14 (morning), July 24, November 11 (morning), and December 25
- Due to official ceremonies, the Arc de Triomphe may be closed exceptionally
- This ticket enables you to skip the ticket line, not the security check line. Due to safety measures, all visitors must comply with security checks. There may be long lines in the peak season
- The elevator to the top is reserved for disabled customers. The elevator travels to the shop level, and there are still 50 steps to access the rooftop
- This ticket cannot be used to gain entry during special exhibitions
- Entrance is free for under 18s and visitors who are under 26 with EU ID
- Due to safety concerns, bags larger than 40cmx40cmx20cm are not permitted. There is no luggage room at the monument
- Opening hours are subject to change