Head up the iconic Eiffel Tower with elevator access. Embark on a 60-minute guided tour and hear about the structure and its creation for the International Exposition of 1889.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Optional audio guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide inside the souvenir shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Children aged 0 to 3 must also purchase an adult ticket to participate in this activity
- Everyone must go through security outside the Eiffel Tower