Experience a walking tour through Paris with an experienced English-speaking guide and learn all about the the darker side of the City of Lights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the statue of Henri IV in the middle of Pont Neuf at the western end of lle de la Cite. Pont Neuf is the bridge that links Ile de la Cite to the left and right banks of Paris. The statue is of a man on a horse sitting in the middle of the bridge. The nearest metro is Pont Neuf (7) or Cite (4).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check and comply with the official COVID-19 travel advice and restrictions on each country's government website. The tour provider will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs, strollers, baby carriages, or any impairments requiring special assistance.