Travel back in time with your whole family to explore the palace of the French kings with your private tour guide. Absorb the beauty of the rooms, the Hall of Mirrors, and the Queen's and King's apartments on this tour dedicated to family visitors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Italian, Spanish, German, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Place D'Armes next to the Louis XIV statue. Your tour guide will have a signboard with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Please indicate the age of any children under 18, or people under 26 years-old from the EU at the time of booking
- This tour can accommodate wheelchair users if you inform the operator beforehand
- This family tour is designed for children and adolescents from 7 to 17 years-old