Experience the beauty of Champagne on a full-day tour of Reims and the wine cellars of the Champagne region. Discover where French Kings were crowned, on a guided tour of the magnificent Gothic Cathedral of Reims.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
· Meeting point location: 20 Place des vins de France 75012 Paris · Metro Station: Cour Saint Emilion - Line 14 (Exit N°1 - 2) · Straight Across the Bercy Village, meet the representative holding a Pariscityvision sign · Bus : n°24 + 111 + 109 Stop Terroirs de FranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that the temperature is much cooler in the wine cellars
- The local guide reserves the right to change or cancel some of the circuits without any advance notice