Take a full-day tour of Paris with a visit to the Louvre. Followed by a small cruise to the Eiffel Tower. Enjoy a guided tour of the Eiffel Tower and take in the views of Paris from the Second Floor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide under the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel in front of the Louvre Pyramid.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to repair works, it will not be possible to enter Notre Dame Cathedral
- Large bags, baby strollers, and umbrellas must be checked at the cloakroom in the Louvre
- Be aware that although you will have the priority access to enter the Eiffel Tower, there may still be some waiting at the security check and for the elevator.
- Note: non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower.
- Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols are not permitted on the tower.