Explore the Palace of Versailles and its gardens by bike of on a day tour from Paris. Travel by train to Versailles and pedal through the royal forest. See Marie Antoinette’s private hamlet, enjoy a picnic by the Grand Canal, and wander in opulent rooms.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at 8:15 AM for check-in at Le Peloton Café. Le Peloton Café is located in the Marais at 17 rue du Pont Louis Philippe. The nearest metros are either Hotel de Ville (line 1) or Pont Marie (line 7).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours run rain or shine
- Tour require a minimum of 4 participants to operate. If the minimum number is not met, you'll be offered a refund or a new date
- You will have free time to explore the Chateau at your own pace at the end of the guided tour
- You must be able to ride a bike to participate in this tour