Enjoy a visit to the spectacular Palace of Versailles. Walk the glittering Hall of Mirrors, see the State Apartments and stroll through the manicured gardens. End your morning with a delicious gourmet lunch at the splendid restaurant inside the chateau.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
At the metro entrance/exit for Javel André Citroen, opposite the Café Regalia, 1 rue de la Convention, 75015 Paris Directions: Meet your guide outside the entrance/exit to Javel André Citroen metro station (line 10). There are 2 metro exits, please take the one which has stairs. At street level you will exit opposite the café Regalia. Your guide will be waiting for you just by the metro exit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please advise the supplier of dietary requirements when booking
- A vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking
- The lunch menu changes seasonally
- Please note that a meal will not be provided for infants aged 0-3 who join this visit free of charge
- Please note the legal drinking age in France is 18 years old. Guests under 18 will be served non-alcoholic beverages