Get skip-the-line entry to the Versailles Palace on a guided tour of its exquisite rooms and galleries. Admire the State Apartments, the King's Bedroom, and the Hall of Mirrors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Italian, Spanish, English, French, German
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- The palace gardens are free from November through March. On these days you can visit the garden for free after your guided tour
- There are no musical or fountain shows on days when the gardens are free to enter
- Between April and October, there is a fee to access the gardens
- The gardens close at 5:30 PM on certain dates (May 27, every Saturday between June 10 and September 23, July 14, August 15, October 29, and October 31) and from November through March
- After the tour you are allowed to stay in the palace until it closes
- The gardens may close without notice due to bad weather conditions
- During peak times the palace can be very crowded and there may be a short wait at the group entrance