Learn the history of events at Ypres Salient, one of World War I's bloodiest stretches of the Western Front. From Passchendaele, to the Menin Gate memorial, and more, discover a recent past that we all should have learnt from in “the war to end all wars.”
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up is available within Paris (all zip codes)
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Expect about 3.5 hours' travel time each way between Paris and Ypres
- A valid passport (or European Community ID) is required
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- No cancellations, modifications or refunds 5 days prior to the scheduled date