Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful city of Parma and get to know the different nuances that history, art, culture and tradition have left in the so-called "small capital."
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Chiesa di San Giovanni Evangelista: Piazzale San Giovanni, Parma, Italy. Meet your guide in front of the main entrance of Chiesa di San Giovanni Evangelista.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee (you can decide on the spot whether you want to visit them - and buy the ticket - or not)
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- Just one tip: don't forget to bring your camera with you