Enjoy a roundtrip to the Berlengas archipelago on a glass-botton boat. Take a tour to the caves of the island and discover Berlenga's historical and cultural importance on a walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Portuguese, Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Look for three houses on top of a wooden platform, one of which is the Feeling Berlenga office. The local provider representative will be wearing a light blue t-shirt or a dark blue sweatshirt. Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before the departure of the ferry (10:00 AM if the morning time is selected or 2:30 PM if the afternoon time is selected).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- An obligatory tourist tax must be paid to visit Berlenga. For ecological reasons, access to the Island is limited: before purchasing the boarding ticket, you must register and pay the tourist tax on the BerlengasPass platform, using the following link: https://berlengaspass.icnf.pt/
- If this fee is not paid, it is possible you will not be allowed to access the island.