Grab your ticket and dive into River Alive! Discover hands-on exhibits, raise the sails on the pirate ship Diligence, and climb aboard National Historic Landmark Ship Cruiser USS Olympia.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 2 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Board the oldest steel ship afloat, Cruiser Olympia
- Uncover the past with one of the largest maritime art and artifact collections in North America
- Immerse yourself in the wonders and challenges of the region's waterways
- Learn how the waterways connect the wilderness to the city
- Access to the Museum
- The Workshop on the Water
- Two National Historic Landmark ships
- Cruiser Olympia
- Submarine Becuna
- Food or beverages
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The final entry time to the museum and USS Olympia is 4:30 PM.
- The submarine Becuna will be closed until further notice.
- You will be assigned an exact entry time for both the museum and USS Olympia upon arrival.
- The USS Olympia is not wheelchair accessible.