Become an Exmouth explorer as you witness the wonders of Western Australia’s Coral Coast region on a 7-day trip. See the Pinnacles desert, red gorges, and the untouched beauty of the Ningaloo Reef.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Guests are asked to meet the bus outside the front of Criterion Hotel at 7:25 AM. Please do not wait inside the lobby as you may miss the bus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Personal medication
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Mobility scooters
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please provide all the full names of those travelling on tour, along with any special dietary requirements or food allergies.
- Children aged between 6 to 17 years old, must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian at all times
- A moderate to advanced level of fitness is required to complete the walks. Walks can be up to 7km in length, often over steep rocky sections in direct sunlight
- Temperatures during the Western Australian summer can reach over 50 degrees in the shade. Please be sure to bring adequate clothing for your visit
- Pre-booking any optional activities in advance is recommended to avoid disappointment, especially around school and public holidays. Your guide is able to assist you whilst on tour but availability is not guaranteed
- It is recommended that all guests have travel insurance organised prior to departure
- Guests are asked to participate in the preparation of meals, clean up and vehicle unpacking/loading