Walk in the footsteps of Revolutionary War heroes, relive the fight for American Independence, and see the iconic Liberty Bell on a self-guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 month
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Explore the most historic city in the United States with an audio guide
- Discover Independence Hall, the birthplace of the Declaration of Independence
- Learn about the catalysts to the Revolutionary War and more
- Immerse yourself in Philadelphia’s rich colonial history
- Walk around the home town of many of America's Founding Fathers
- Self-guided tour via an app
- Live GPS map on your phone
- Audio narration
- Written text explanations
- Food or drinks
- Entry to the attractions
- Transportation rentals
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided walking tour. No guide will accompany you on this tour.
- This tour has been developed by local guides, curated by creative writers, and narrated by professional voice artists.
- Most stops along the tour have animated gifs allowing you to visualize what you cannot see, such as snapshots from different centuries or interior rooms.
- Please book this tour at least one hour before you would like to do it.