Immerse yourself in the Sonoran Desert and Tonto National Forest's wonderful scenery. Watch the sunset over the saguaro cacti and desert landscapes at your last stop at a panoramic overview.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Type Off-Road Jeep Adventures into Google Maps and the app will navigate to the front door of the meeting location. The permitted Tonto National Forest trail is 15 minutes northeast of the meeting location.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour is not recommended for passengers with any condition that could be aggravated by a rough and/or bumpy off-road Jeep ride