Learn about and interact with rescued elephants at the ethically-run Phuket Elephant Wildlife Sanctuary. Enjoy activities like feeding them local fruits, bathing them, and playing with them in mud.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Thai, English
- Pickup included
- • Pickup from hotels in Phuket Town, Kathu, Kata, Karon, Patong, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Leam Hin Pier, and Cape Panwa • Morning pickup between 6:30 AM and 7:00 AM • Afternoon pickup between 11:30 AM and 12:00 PM
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the exact activities with the elephants depend on what the elephants want to do that day
- Large golf-sized umbrellas are provided to use for sun protection as well as the rain
- If you book the morning session after 9 PM the day before, you cannot be guaranteed the pickup service and may need to go to the venue by yourself. However, return transport is available after you finish the activity.