Get ready to experience the best of Marine National Park on this day trip to the Similan Islands. Explore three islands on a first-class speedboat to see the well-preserved marine life, which is only open from mid-October to mid-May.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 - 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English, Russian
- Pickup included
- 6:00 AM - 6:15 AM at Kata, Karon, Patong, and Phuket Town, 6:10 AM - 6:20 AM at Chalong, 6:15 AM - 6:25 AM at Kalim, 6:30 AM - 6:40 AM at Kamala and Talang, or 7:30 AM - 7:40 AM at Khok Kloi. Please provide passport information for all passengers (full name and passport number).
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, children under 3 years old, adults over 70 years old, those with mobility problems or serious health issues including heart problems, respiratory problems, or other problems that are dependent on medication
- The program may be changed due to either the weather or sea conditions for your safety
- You must provide your full name, passport ID, and date of birth upon booking in order for your ticket to the National Park to be purchased
- You will need to bring a copy of your passport and proof of COVID-19 vaccination