Explore the historic city of Pisa and the beautiful villages of Cinque Terre with a round-trip transfer from Florence. Save the hassle of navigating public transportation with convenient pickup and drop-off at all locations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please be at the meeting point 20 minutes before the start of the tour at the Sightseeing Experience Center, located inside the Santa Maria Novella Train Station ticket hall.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Transfer between the villages of Cinque Terre is not included
- Starting January 1, 2022, to take part in any tour and activity on the Italian territory it will be necessary to present 'Super Green Pass' (this Covid Pass can be obtained through proof vaccination or recent recovery from Covid) and FFP2 type masks. No refund will be granted in case of non-presentation of the document (or in case of negative scan) or in the absence of this mask.
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present either proof of full vaccination or proof of a Covid-19 infection within the last 6 months, no refund will be granted in case of non-presentation of the document or case of a negative scan