Discover enchanting views from the Leaning Tower of Pisa and explore Italy's most iconic town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, English
Select participants and date
We kindly ask you to wait for the arrival of the bus and your tour leader under the clock tower of the station in Piazzale Italia. Please arrive 10 minutes before the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- If you book the Leaning Tower skip-the-line tickets after 8.00 PM for a tour the following day, please be advised that it will be too late to guarantee entrance.
- Please note that the Cathedral of Pisa is now free and on extremely crowded days it will not be possible to visit its interior due to a long queue. In such cases, a tour of Piazza Cavalieri instead.