Discover Pisa on a private walking tour with skip-the-line entry to the Leaning Tower of Pisa and an optional meal. See Piazza dei Miracoli, Pisa Cathedral, Scuola Normale, and Piazza dei Cavalieri.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting with the guide in front of the door of the Leaning TowerOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- - The Leaning Tower Rules and Regulations: the visit lasts about 30 minutes - no extension is allowed. Children under the age of 8 will not be admitted under any circumstances and an adult will have to remain with Children between 8 and 12 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult and held by the hand at all times. Teenagers between 12 and 18 years of age are allowed on the Tower only if accompanied by a responsible adult.
- - Visiting the Tower requires a considerable amount of physical effort. Please consider that the spiral staircase has about as many as 300 steps.
- - The climb on the Leaning Tower will be done on their own (without the guide)