Explore the Sacred Valley's town of Pisac on a half-day bike tour. Stop at the Taray view point, browse picturesque markets, and visit archaeological sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time. This activity does not include pickup from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local partner days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pickup. For tax purposes, it is important to send passengers' passports copies to firstname.lastname@example.org when you arrive in Cusco.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Pickup is available from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center
- This tour is recommended for people who make frequent use of the bicycle at least every 15 days.
- Maximum weight per passenger: 100 KG
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- To visit Pisac it is important that you acquire your Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC)
- You should wear comfortable clothing
- The use of face masks in public places is no longer mandatory due to a decrease in COVID infection in Peru. With the exception of health facilities, ground transportation services and closed spaces without ventilation. However, it is recommended that persons over 60 years of age who have received less than three doses of COVID continue to use the KN95 mask for preventive purposes
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers, for people with mobility impairments