Enjoy priority entry to one of Florence’s biggest museums and admire the Palatine Gallery and the Gallery of Modern Art.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Go to window number 3 of the ticket office to exchange your voucher for the ticket. Sometimes there is a queue on the right to purchase the ticket. You can skip it on its left. If you have purchased an audio guide as well, you need to pick it up together with your ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The date and time slot you choose is binding once booked
- You can select an audio guide as an add-on at check-out. It's 1 audio guide per person, therefore please select the exact number of audioguides you'd like to book
- Audioguides can be collected only until 330 PM. Late arrivals will not be able to collect it
- You will be refused entry if you do not respect this allotted entry time
- The "Museum of Costume and Fashion" inside Pitti Palace is temporarily closed to the public
- On International Women's Day, March 8, admission is free for all women. Accompanying persons must still purchase an admission ticket
- The Hard Rock Cafè discounts are only valid in Florence and cannot be combined with other promos