Enjoy a pleasant guided horseback riding tour of the fascinating and exotic jungle landscapes of the Riviera Maya. Learn about the making of natural chewing gum, taste the honey of the melipona bee and refresh yourself in a natural cenote.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Make sure to confirm the pickup time at least one day before the activity is scheduled. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be announcing your last name during the pickup. Drivers will wait no longer than 10 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please wait at the security checkpoint of the hotel, 15 minutes before your scheduled pick up time Driver will wait no longer than 10 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Closed-toe shoes
- Biodegradable insect repellent
- Alcohol and drugs
- Video recording
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- One person per horse
- Maximum weight per person 100 kg (220 lbs)
- Minors can participate from 8 years of age in the company of an adult
- This is a tour for beginner horseback riders
- For your safety, if your mobility is limited, you have back problems, a recent surgery or you are pregnant, we recommend that you consider some other less impactful activity
- Being under the influence of alcoholic beverages or drugs is an impediment to your participation.