Hike the highest peak in Bulgaria and the Balkans on an 11-hour tour to the summit of Musala Mountain. Enjoy a walk extending above the tree line and pass some beautiful glacial lakes along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from any hotel in Plovdiv
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- The trip duration is 10.5 to 11 hours, including 5 hours of walking/hiking
- The hike takes place between 2369 and 2925 meters above sea level/7772 and 9596 feet above sea level
- Elevation difference: 556 meters/1824 feet
- Elevation gain: 690 m/2263 feet
- Walking distance: 14.2 km/8.8 miles
- Hiking time: 6 hours, including breaks
- Please bring cash to purchase food
- Cabin lift return ticket is €6